FNIX6 in few words
Created in 2002, FNIX6 (French National Internet Exchange IPv6) is a next generation Internet Exchange.
FNIX6 provides a free and reliable high speed interconnection between organizations connected on its infrastructure.
FNIX6 is without any charges. Even if FNIX6 services are free, FNIX6 provide to members a full high quality service. The aim of FNIX6 is to contribute to the deployement of IPv6 in France, with no commercial objectives.
Every organizations and IPv6 actors are welcome to join the FNIX6 and to contribute to its developement.
- 2002-11-01 - FNIX6 start carrying traffic
- 2002-10-08 - NDSoftware launch FNIX6
Current status: FNIX6 connect currently at this time 16 members inside 2 POP.
You can contribute to FNIX6 developement by donate:
- Colocation space for create new POP
- Ethernet service or dark fiber for interconnect each POP
- Switches with GigabitEthernet ports
If you have comments or questions, please contact us. Thanks!